The task bar provides a very simple shortcut to select programs on your computer. Luckily, Windows makes it easy to Add or Remove Items from The Task Bar. This is effective for adding items you frequently user and remove items you do not use.
- To add a program, first open your program.
- When it is opened and you see the icon on the taskbar, right click the icon and press Pin to taskbar.
- Removing applications is just as simple.
- Find the program on the taskbar that you want to remove.
- Right click the program and click Remove from taskbar.
All applications on the taskbar can be right clicked and a small menu will pop up. This menu has a few common options that one may need such as maximize and minimize. Add or Remove Items from The Task Bar is a great way to customize your desktop experience. If you have questions about this or need help with it reach out to our Desktop Support Team.