Knowing how to setup your mobile hotspot on your iPhone or Android device allows you to share your cellular data connection with other devices. Here’s a quick and easy guide to help you setup a hotspot connection.
Setup Your Hotspot on your iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Tap on “Personal Hotspot.”
- Enable Personal Hotspot.
- Set a Wi-Fi password and choose a name for your hotspot network.
- Connect other devices to your hotspot by searching for and selecting your hotspot’s name, then enter the password.
Setup Your Hot Spot on your Android
- Open Settings
- Look for “Tethering & Portable Hotspot” or a similar option.
- Tap on “Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot” or “Mobile Hotspot.”
- Enable the hotspot feature.
- Connect other devices by searching for and selecting your hotspot’s name in their Wi-Fi settings.
By following these simple steps, you can easily setup your hotspot iPhone or Android device. If you have further questions on knowing how to setup your mobile hotspot on your iPhone or Android feel free to contact our Computer Helpdesk Support Service Team. Please remember protecting your children from internet dangers is just as important on smart phones as on personal computers.